Go Paperless! View Statements & Images Online!
To enable Online Statements:
NOTE: Once you have enabled online statements you will no longer receive a paper statement for the account(s) enabled. If you wish to have both Online Statements and paper statements mailed to you please call us at 1-800-584-9282 once you have enabled Online Statements.
- Login to your Heartland State Bank Internet Banking account via computer or mobile device.
- Click or tap on the Documents button located on the left menu bar (mobile users will need to tap on the menu button in the lower left corner of the screen to access the menu bar).
- Select All Accounts or just those you want to enable Online Statements for.
- Click or tap the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click or tap the Apply button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read the Terms & Conditions, scroll to the bottom to Select All or just those accounts you want to enable Online Statements for.
- Click or tap Accept Terms.
That’s it! You will now be able to view your bank statements with images going forward!