|What we do|
|How does Heartland State Bank protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Heartland State Bank collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you |
Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Give us your contact information
- Use your debit or credit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only|
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes � information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you